Tangram Small Cabas
Please notify me when available:
Free shipping over €250 for France Metropolitan, over €300 worldwide
Free returns for France Metroplitan
Made in Paris
The design of the Tangram small cabas is the result of a playful approach in homage to the Chinese puzzle. It is made from several leathers with different textures and colours that combine in a surprising way. The small bag is as elegant carried by hand as it is carried on the shoulder thanks to its adjustable and removable shoulder strap. It has a zippered closure and two pockets on the front and back, as well as two cotton inside pockets. The small bag combines the softness of a cobalt nubuck leather with the smoothness of a wheat yellow calf leather.
- 8.5 x 7.8 x 4.0 inch / 21.5 x 20.0 x 10.0 cm (Height x Lenght x Width)
- Hand or shoulder carry
- Nubuck cobalt calf leather
- Black box calf leather
- Yellow wheat calf leather
- Cotton twill lining
- Front pocket
- Back pocket
- Inside pocket
- Zipped closure
- Removable and adjustable shoulder straps
We have carefully selected the materials to make the bag. Colour variations, irregularities or veins may be apparent in even the most luxurious leather hides. These small natural marks are proof of authenticity and give each hide its unique character. They should not be considered as imperfections.
In order to preserve the beauty of box calf leather and the nubuck leather for a long time, we advise you to follow these few recommandations.
- Avoid contact with grease, perfumes and cosmetics
- Avoid prolonged exposure to intense light sources
- Keep your bag out of the rain. If it comes to be wet, dab it with a pale soft cloth to absorb the liquid
- Be careful not to scratch it on abrasive surfaces
- Do not store it in a place too hot, humid or unventilated. Never seal it in a plastic bag
- Fill your bag with silk paper to keep its shape and store it in its box
- For maintenance, use a soft free lint cloth. For the nubuck part, we recommend rubbing off small stains with the sample of the same leather supplied
- Our nubuck is specially treated for the leather goods. However, dark or bright nubuck colours can rub off on very light-coloured clothing. Dark textiles such as jeans may rub off on light nubuck
- In order to protect your bag from any transfer of colours or stains, we recommend to regularly waterproof the nubuck part (while protecting the rest of the bag) and avoid wearing it on rainy days. It is always recommended to have your products treated by professionals
- If your bag is badly damaged, consult a professional leather cleaner or our customer service department
- Free delivery for France Metropolitan for all orders over €250
- Free delivery Worldwide for all orders over €300
- Delivery within 3 to 8 working days.
We deliver from Monday to Friday. If the product is in stock, we ship the parcel within 24h to 48h after the order is placed. During the weekend, we dispatch the order the following Monday.
For small orders, shipping costs are about 10 euros for France, 15 euros for Europe and 30 euros for the rest of the world. For deliveries outside the EEC zone, customs fees and/or taxes may be applied on import. These costs are to be paid by the customer.
For all items purchased, except personalised product, within 14 days of reception, we offer:
- Free returns and exchanges for France Metropolitan
- For the rest of the world, we currently don't cover the cost of shipping for returns or exchanges.
Please note :
Returned items must be unused, with all original tags, accessories and instruction booklets attached.