Free shipping over €250 for France Metropolitan, over €300 worldwide
Free returns for France Metroplitan
Made in Paris
A design made by and for the spontaneous and free spirit. Made of a satin neoprene, the knot bag is a very light bag topped with metal bridges on which bi-coloured leather straps are freely knotted. The two-sets of long straps can be adjusted to any length using the metal buckles. With a large cotton zipped pocket that can fit essentials such as a wallet, a tablet or a phone, this is a versatile everyday bag. Leather strips are cleverly integrated into the underside of the bag, which give it strength and protection, perfect for office or city use.
In order to preserve the beauty of the satin neoprene fabric and leather straps for a long time, we advise you to follow these few recommandations.
- Avoid contact with grease, perfumes and cosmetics
- Avoid prolonged exposure to intense light sources, especially for light coloured bags
- Keep your bag out of the rain. If it comes to be wet, dab it with a pale soft cloth to absorb the liquid
- Be careful not to scratch it on abrasive surfaces
- Do not store it in a place too hot, humid or unventilated. Never seal it in a plastic bag
- Fill your bag with silk paper to keep its shape and store it in its box
- For maintenance, use a soft free lint cloth
- For the maintenance of the satin, we recommend cleaning the satins with soap and water using the sample of the same fabric provided. Be careful not to get the leather part wet
- Opt for a soft ironing on the inside of the bag or on the face of the fabric with a dry pressing cloth to prevent scotching and shine
- If your bag is badly damaged, consult a professional leather cleaner or our customer service department
- Free delivery for France Metropolitan for all orders over €250
- Free delivery Worldwide for all orders over €300
- Delivery within 3 to 8 working days.
We deliver from Monday to Friday. If the product is in stock, we ship the parcel within 24h to 48h after the order is placed. During the weekend, we dispatch the order the following Monday.
For small orders, shipping costs are about 10 euros for France, 15 euros for Europe and 30 euros for the rest of the world. For deliveries outside the EEC zone, customs fees and/or taxes may be applied on import. These costs are to be paid by the customer.
For all items purchased, except personalised product, within 14 days of reception, we offer:
- Free returns and exchanges for France Metropolitan
- For the rest of the world, we currently don't cover the cost of shipping for returns or exchanges.
Please note :
Returned items must be unused, with all original tags, accessories and instruction booklets attached.