Baluchon Small convertible bag - Eggblue
Free shipping over €250 for France Metropolitan, over €300 worldwide
Free returns for France Metroplitan
Made in Paris
Enjoy reduced prices on sample pieces from our design laboratory. These pieces have either helped us to perfect a pattern or have been seen in a photoshoot. They do have tiny finishing imperfections but they are definitely suited for use as stylish handy bags!
Made of a duchess satin stiffened with neoprene, the Baluchon convertible bag can be worn as a backpack or a crossbody bag. It has a patch pocket on the outside back and a zipped pocket on the inside. Snaps buttons reinforce the fastening system and add strength to the knot. Its straps are adjustable and the inside is spacious enough to contain a tablet. The metallic medallion adds a shiny touch to this elegant and functional bag.
- 11.0 x 9.2 x 5.7 inch / 28.0 x 23.5 x 14.5 cm (Height knotted x Length x Width)
- Detachable straps rings for back carry or crossbody carry
- Duchess Satin acetate (jade and egg blue) and polyester (black)
- Neoprene lining
- Outside back pocket
- Inside zipped pocket
- Snap buttons and knotted closure
- Adjustable shoulder straps
In order to preserve the beauty of the satin fabric for a long time, we advise you to follow these few recommandations.
- Avoid contact with grease, perfumes and cosmetics
- Avoid prolonged exposure to intense light sources
- Keep your bag out of the rain. If it comes to be wet, dab it with a pale soft cloth to absorb the liquid
- Be careful not to scratch it on abrasive surfaces
- Do not store it in a place too hot, humid or unventilated
- For maintenance, we recommend cleaning the stains with soap and water using the sample of the same fabric provided
- The same sample can be given to a professional to perform a dry cleaning test
- Opt for a soft ironing on the inside of the bag or on the face of the fabric with a dry pressing cloth to prevent scotching and shine
- Free delivery for France Metropolitan for all orders over €250
- Free delivery Worldwide for all orders over €300
- Delivery within 3 to 8 working days.
We deliver from Monday to Friday. If the product is in stock, we ship the parcel within 24h to 48h after the order is placed. During the weekend, we dispatch the order the following Monday.
For small orders, shipping costs are about 10 euros for France, 15 euros for Europe and 30 euros for the rest of the world. For deliveries outside the EEC zone, customs fees and/or taxes may be applied on import. These costs are to be paid by the customer.
For all items purchased, except personalised product, within 14 days of reception, we offer:
- Free returns and exchanges for France Metropolitan
- For the rest of the world, we currently don't cover the cost of shipping for returns or exchanges.
Please note :
Returned items must be unused, with all original tags, accessories and instruction booklets attached.