Baluchon Bucket Bag
Please notify me when available:
Free shipping over €250 for France Metropolitan, over €300 worldwide
Free returns for France Metroplitan
Made in Paris
The Baluchon bucket bag has a cylindrical design that combines rigidity and flexibility. The base is made of a slightly bark textured calf leather while the body is fashioned from a duchess satin. It is a small size that proves to be roomy, ideal for daytime and evening. Snap buttons add strength to the knotted closure. The leather handle and shoulder strap allow you to carry your bag by hand or on your shoulder, according to your mood. Metal studs protect the bottom of the bag and preserve the leather.
- 7.3 x 6.7 x 6.7 inch / 18.5 x 17 x 17 cm (Height knotted x Length x Width)
- Hand or shoulder carry
- Calf leather
- Polyester duchess satin
- Neoprene lining
- Removable leather handle
- Removable and adjustable leather shoulder strap
- Snap buttons and knotted closure
- Metal bottom studs
We have carefully selected the materials to make the bag. Colour variations, irregularities or veins may be apparent in even the most luxurious leather hides. These small natural marks are proof of authenticity and give each hide its unique character. They should not be considered as imperfections.
In order to preserve the beauty of the box calf leather and satin fabric for a long time, we advise you to follow these few recommandations.
- Avoid contact with grease, perfumes and cosmetics
- Avoid prolonged exposure to intense light sources, especially for light coloured bags
- Keep your bag out of the rain. If it comes to be wet, dab it with a pale soft cloth to absorb the liquid
- Be careful not to scratch it on abrasive surfaces
- Do not store it in a place too hot, humid or unventilated. Never seal it in a plastic bag
- Fill your bag with silk paper to keep its shape and store it in its box
- For maintenance, use a soft free lint cloth
- For the maintenance of the satin, we recommend cleaning the satins with soap and water using the sample of the same fabric provided. Be careful not to get the leather part wet
- Opt for a soft ironing on the inside of the bag or on the face of the fabric with a dry pressing cloth to prevent scotching and shine
- If your bag is badly damaged, consult a professional leather cleaner or our customer service department
- Free delivery for France Metropolitan for all orders over €250
- Free delivery Worldwide for all orders over €300
- Delivery within 3 to 8 working days.
We deliver from Monday to Friday. If the product is in stock, we ship the parcel within 24h to 48h after the order is placed. During the weekend, we dispatch the order the following Monday.
For small orders, shipping costs are about 10 euros for France, 15 euros for Europe and 30 euros for the rest of the world. For deliveries outside the EEC zone, customs fees and/or taxes may be applied on import. These costs are to be paid by the customer.
For all items purchased, except personalised product, within 14 days of reception, we offer:
- Free returns and exchanges for France Metropolitan
- For the rest of the world, we currently don't cover the cost of shipping for returns or exchanges.
Please note :
Returned items must be unused, with all original tags, accessories and instruction booklets attached.