In order to preserve the beauty of the cotton fabric for a long time, we advise you to follow these few recommandations.
- Avoid contact with grease, perfumes and cosmetics
- Avoid prolonged exposure to intense light sources
- Keep your bag out of the rain. If it comes to be wet, dab it with a pale soft cloth to absorb the liquid
- Be careful not to scratch it on abrasive surfaces
- Do not store it in a place too hot, humid or unventilated
- Opt for a soft ironing on the inside of the bag or on the face of the fabric with a dry pressing cloth to prevent scotching and shine. Never iron the waterproof compartment.
- For maintenance, we recommend cleaning the stains with soap and water using the sample of the same fabric provided
- The same sample can be given to a professional to perform a dry cleaning test