In order to preserve the beauty of the satin neoprene fabric and leather straps for a long time, we advise you to follow these few recommandations.
- Avoid contact with grease, perfumes and cosmetics
- Avoid prolonged exposure to intense light sources, especially for light coloured bags
- Keep your bag out of the rain. If it comes to be wet, dab it with a pale soft cloth to absorb the liquid
- Be careful not to scratch it on abrasive surfaces
- Do not store it in a place too hot, humid or unventilated. Never seal it in a plastic bag
- Fill your bag with silk paper to keep its shape and store it in its box
- For maintenance, use a soft free lint cloth
- For the maintenance of the satin, we recommend cleaning the satins with soap and water using the sample of the same fabric provided. Be careful not to get the leather part wet
- Opt for a soft ironing on the inside of the bag or on the face of the fabric with a dry pressing cloth to prevent scotching and shine
- If your bag is badly damaged, consult a professional leather cleaner or our customer service department
Write your own custom HTML content.