We have carefully selected the materials to make the bag. Colour variations, irregularities or veins may be apparent in even the most luxurious leather hides. These small natural marks are proof of authenticity and give each hide its unique character. They should not be considered as imperfections.
In order to preserve the beauty of box calf leather and the nubuck leather for a long time, we advise you to follow these few recommandations.
- Avoid contact with grease, perfumes and cosmetics
- Avoid prolonged exposure to intense light sources
- Keep your bag out of the rain. If it comes to be wet, dab it with a pale soft cloth to absorb the liquid
- Be careful not to scratch it on abrasive surfaces
- Do not store it in a place too hot, humid or unventilated. Never seal it in a plastic bag
- Fill your bag with silk paper to keep its shape and store it in its box
- For maintenance, use a soft free lint cloth. For the nubuck part, we recommend rubbing off small stains with the sample of the same leather supplied
- Our nubuck is specially treated for the leather goods. However, dark or bright nubuck colours can rub off on very light-coloured clothing. Dark textiles such as jeans may rub off on light nubuck
- In order to protect your bag from any transfer of colours or stains, we recommend to regularly waterproof the nubuck part (while protecting the rest of the bag) and avoid wearing it on rainy days. It is always recommended to have your products treated by professionals
- If your bag is badly damaged, consult a professional leather cleaner or our customer service department
Write your own custom HTML content.