Tangram Large Cabas
Please notify me when available:
Free shipping over €250 for France Metropolitan, over €300 worldwide
Free returns for France Metroplitan
Made in Paris
Roomy shopping bag yet not bulky, the Tangram Large Cabas adapts to your daily needs. Fashioned from smooth calf leather and grained leather, this bag has a zipped closure and can fit your 13-inch computer. It features two cotton twill inside pockets, a front pocket and a back pocket that are an integral part of its geometric and innovative construction. Its notch on the upper part allows you to carry it by hand or on the shoulder. Metal studs protect the bottom of the bag and preserve the leather.
- 14.0 x 12.6 x 7,5 inch / 35.5 x 32.0 x 19.0 cm (Height x Length x Width)
- Fits a 13-inch computer
- Hand or shoulder carry
- Box calf leather
- Grained leather
- Cotton twill lining
- Front pocket
- Back pocket
- Two inside pockets
- Zipped closure
- Metal bottom studs
We have carefully selected the materials to make the bag. Colour variations, irregularities or veins may be apparent in even the most luxurious leather hides. These small natural marks are proof of authenticity and give each hide its unique character. They should not be considered as imperfections.
In order to preserve the beauty of the box calf leather for a long time, we advise you to follow these few recommandations.
- Avoid contact with grease, perfumes and cosmetics
- Avoid prolonged exposure to intense light sources, especially for light coloured bags
- Keep your bag out of the rain. If it comes to be wet, dab it with a pale soft cloth to absorb the liquid
- Be careful not to scratch it on abrasive surfaces
- Do not store it in a place too hot, humid or unventilated. Never seal it in a plastic bag
- Fill your bag with silk paper to keep its shape and store it in its box
- For maintenance, use a soft free lint cloth
- If your bag is badly damaged, consult a professional leather cleaner or our customer service department
- Free delivery for France Metropolitan for all orders over €250
- Free delivery Worldwide for all orders over €300
- Delivery within 3 to 8 working days.
We deliver from Monday to Friday. If the product is in stock, we ship the parcel within 24h to 48h after the order is placed. During the weekend, we dispatch the order the following Monday.
For small orders, shipping costs are about 10 euros for France, 15 euros for Europe and 30 euros for the rest of the world. For deliveries outside the EEC zone, customs fees and/or taxes may be applied on import. These costs are to be paid by the customer.
For all items purchased, except personalised product, within 14 days of reception, we offer:
- Free returns and exchanges for France Metropolitan
- For the rest of the world, we currently don't cover the cost of shipping for returns or exchanges.
Please note :
Returned items must be unused, with all original tags, accessories and instruction booklets attached.